- A person suffering from stress or emotional exhaustion: by the end of the day I was a nervous wreckMore example sentences
- She becomes a nervous wreck and suffers from ghastly nightmares.
- But these workers are also nervous wrecks, for they know that Americans are very angry about the offshoring of middle-class jobs - and American callers often take out their anger on them, using creative combinations of four-letter words.
- In the meantime, I would respectfully suggest to the above named authors that they find some new subject matter, before they turn everyone in the 27-33 age range into nervous wrecks.
More definitions of nervous wreckDefinition of nervous wreck in:
- The US English dictionary