(also network neutrality)
- The principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source, and without favouring or blocking particular products or websites.More example sentences
- On the information superhighway, net neutrality should be a basic rule of the road.
- If they can make net neutrality the law, the network providers won't be able to manage their network, traffic shape, provide QoS, etc.
- The net neutrality debate reached fever pitch in the summer.
More definitions of net neutralityDefinition of net neutrality in:
- The US English dictionary