Definition of neural computer in English:
A computer that uses neural networks.
- These processors are common with deckers and those who can't afford a neural computer just yet.
- Advanced possibilities of creation of optical and quantum neural computers have been described.
- The initial image drawn on by the human is generalised by the neural computer and the result displayed on monitor.
neural computing noun
- Example sentences
- This course provides both a theoretical and pragmatic overview of neural computing with insights into what makes particular paradigms work in practice.
- This article reviews the limitations of the standard computing paradigm and sketches the concept of quantum neural computing.
- Does the fault tolerance and parallel nature of neural computing solve some of the problems of quantum computing, like incomplete and/or damaged data, and decoherence?
Definition of neural computer in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan