- Resulting in or characterized by degeneration of the nervous system, especially the neurons in the brain.More example sentences
- Dysfunction in apoptosis can lead to cancer or neurodegenerative diseases.
- The challenge will be in identifying the biochemical changes associated with mutations for each neurodegenerative disease.
- Studies in Drosophila have been used to improve our understanding of human neurodegenerative diseases.
More definitions of neurodegenerativeDefinition of neurodegenerative in:
- The US English dictionary