Definition of neuroscience in English:
Any or all of the sciences, such as neurochemistry and experimental psychology, which deal with the structure or function of the nervous system and brain: the company’s research areas include the neurosciences [mass noun]: Europe’s largest centre for neuroscience
More example sentences
- Some of the problems that we've been dealing with in the neurosciences and the cognitive sciences concerns the initial state of the organism.
- This Institute brings together for the first time the basic neurosciences with psychiatry and neurology to investigate the fundamental neuronal basis of mental illness.
- Following regionalization, Capital Health employed her as program director of cardiac sciences and neurosciences at UAH and Royal Alexandra Hospital.
- Example sentences
- Therefore, it would be an excellent addition to the libraries of neuropathologists, neurologists, or molecular neuroscientists.
- To me, it is unclear whether the intended readership is the public, the clinician, or the neuroscientist.
- He was a neuroscientist who became an immunologist.
Definition of neuroscience in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India