Any or all of the sciences, such as neurochemistry and experimental psychology, which deal with the structure or function of the nervous system and brain: the company’s research areas include the neurosciences [mass noun]: Europe’s largest centre for neuroscience
More example sentences
- Some of the problems that we've been dealing with in the neurosciences and the cognitive sciences concerns the initial state of the organism.
- This Institute brings together for the first time the basic neurosciences with psychiatry and neurology to investigate the fundamental neuronal basis of mental illness.
- Following regionalization, Capital Health employed her as program director of cardiac sciences and neurosciences at UAH and Royal Alexandra Hospital.
- More example sentences
- Therefore, it would be an excellent addition to the libraries of neuropathologists, neurologists, or molecular neuroscientists.
- To me, it is unclear whether the intended readership is the public, the clinician, or the neuroscientist.
- He was a neuroscientist who became an immunologist.
Definition of neuroscience in:
- The US English dictionary