noun• informal , chiefly US
- short for newbie.More example sentences
- For you newbs out there, here's a crash course in txtspk.
- I bought SEOBook as an internet newb 2 years ago, after reading tonnes of schlock, it was great to get some solid information about how to market properly on the net, thank you for the resource.
- I met the GM on the day before the game (to get the backstory right, roll my character etc.) and, during the process, he commented on how I seemed to know a lot about the system (and role playing as a whole) for a complete newb.
More definitions of newbDefinition of newb in:
- The US English dictionary