noun (plural newbies)• informal
- An inexperienced newcomer to a particular activity.More example sentences
- I'm a newbie on the computer, and I have a big problem with popup advertisements.
- Not surprisingly, younger people and Netizen newbies are less likely to be bothered by spam than older people and internet veterans.
- I am a newbie to Linux and I need all of the input I can get on the fine points of any process.
More definitions of newbieDefinition of newbie in:
- The US English dictionary