- A service transmitting the latest news stories via satellite, the Internet, etc..More example sentences
- Suggestions that Sony is no longer exclusively dealing with Intel, its traditional CPU partner, emerged earlier this month when a Sony staffer leaked the news to Japanese newswires.
- The newswire also reveals the service will be a separate, downloadable application and won't be bundled into Windows Media Player.
- Now Philips, the Dutch electronics company which oversees just who can and can't use the name and logo, have also come to the same conclusion and has voiced its concerns in a story carried by Reuters and several other newswires.
More definitions of newswireDefinition of newswire in:
- The US English dictionary