- A salt or ester of nicotinic acid.More example sentences
- We have included in our review only rubefacients (salicylate and nicotinate esters).
- Another article in the same issue reviews evidence for efficacy of counterirritants containing salicylate and nicotinate esters in relieving acute or chronic pain.
- Methyl nicotinate is a potent vasodilator that has been used topically as a counter-irritant (this accounts for the immediate response experienced by the user).
More definitions of nicotinateDefinition of nicotinate in:
- The US English dictionary