- Clothes worn in bed.More example sentences
- She quickly changed from her nightclothes into the clothes in the bundle, tucking her trousers into her tie up, saddle boots and her shirt into her trousers.
- The three blushed, and headed to the living room, where, upon a little digging they unearthed soap, nightclothes, undergarments, and books.
- She was dressed for bed, wearing a green dressing gown over her nightclothes.
More definitions of nightclothesDefinition of nightclothes in:
- The US English dictionary