- A very short interval or period: the renovations were done in no timeMore example sentences
- It takes no time at all to prepare and is a hearty and satisfying autumn or winter meal.
- In no time at all the fiddler was able to retrieve what was left of his leg and a great cheer went up from the dancers.
- It takes no time to scrub and debeard the things when you've got a host of hands and a few glasses of wine on the go.
More definitions of no timeDefinition of no time in:
- The US English dictionary