Definition of non-biological in English:
1Not involving or derived from biology or living organisms.
- How does non-biological evolution differ from biological evolution?
- Basically, from what I'm gathering from this article, its about how complex biological (and even non-biological systems) spontaneously act in unison.
- Most importantly, we'll be able to enhance our biological intelligence with non-biological intelligence through intimate connections.
1.1(Of a detergent) not containing enzymes.
- Wash your underwear with non-biological washing powder and make sure all the detergent is rinsed out before wearing.
- Another tip: use a non-biological washing powder and a gentle, neutral pH soap, as both can irritate the skin and cause itching at night.
- This is the individual product, with its core, secondary, and augmented elements (e.g. a 1 litre bottle of non-biological washing powder).
Definition of non-biological in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia