Definition of non-human in English:
Not human: non-human material objects
More example sentences
- His theory was that animals were the ‘slaves of man’ and he spoke of the ‘tyranny of humans over non-human animals.’
- The point, of course, is that these people are wrong in their analysis of the relationship between human beings and non-human animals, not that they're unpleasant.
- If we shift the focus from human to non-human bodies, new topics, perspectives, and concerns come into view.
nounBack to top
A creature that is not a human being.
- The second part of the law was simple but brutal, stating that all non-humans had no choice in their government.
- Nearly every traditional human problem has been solved, and they live peacefully with benevolent non-humans.
- Even the other non-humans weren't particularly friendly with her.
Definition of non-human in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan