1Not similar in every detail; not exactly alike: closely related but non-identical proteins overlapping but non-identical sets
More example sentences
- White fonts on a black background correspond to non-identical amino acids.
- We collected data on three overlapping non-identical samples of patients.
- Surely there must be more than 500 appearances of the term that Google considers non-identical.
1.1(Of twins) developed from separate ova and therefore genetically distinct and not necessarily of the same sex or more similar than other siblings.
- Also, aging increases only the rate of non-identical twin births.
- The incidence of fraternal, or non-identical twins, the inherited variety, varies from country to country.
- Born in 1974 with his non-identical twin, Adonis, Alexis grew up in the town of Artemisa, some 60 km from Havana.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.