- 1Not similar in every detail; not exactly alike: closely related but non-identical proteins overlapping but non-identical setsMore example sentences
- Heck, get someone else to draw/photograph something non-identical but similar enough that it still does the job of illustrating the point.
- Exchange is the social model of the principle of identification, and without the principle there would be no exchange; it is through exchange that non-identical individuals and performances become commensurable and identical.
- With two different authors writing apart from each other at non-identical times, it is not at all specious to assert a reasonable plausibility to a different mode of reckoning in reporting the census.
- 1.1(Of twins) developed from separate ova and therefore genetically distinct and not necessarily of the same sex or more similar than other siblings.More example sentences
- Next, let's look at twins (identical and non-identical) who have been separated very early in life and have been brought up in completely different families.
- Their project involved investigating the behaviour of 8,000 identical and non-identical twins in relation to marriage and divorce.
- Everyone knows that there are two types of twins: identical and non-identical.