- 1(Of medical procedures) not involving the introduction of instruments into the body: non-invasive techniques such as ultrasoundMore example sentences
- MRI angiography is a unique non-invasive method of imaging blood vessels without using contrast medium.
- Those non-invasive procedures are the newest and most popular weapon in the arsenal against aging.
- Collection of urine being a non-invasive procedure it is an ideal specimen especially in children with congenital infections.
- 2Not tending to spread undesirably or harmfully: non-invasive precancerous tissueMore example sentences
- Elementary school-aged children are at highest risk for noninvasive disease.
More definitions of non-invasiveDefinition of non-invasive in:
- The US English dictionary