- 1Not working or in use: non-operational equipmentMore example sentences
- The NHS holds around 1,000 non-operational sites currently worth £912m.
- Head Philip Davies said: ‘Items removed included file servers, so the whole of the suite is non-operational.’
- The capital receipts will come from the sale of non-operational property such as three golf courses in Leeds, assorted agricultural land, shops and houses across the district.
- 1.1Not engaged in or involving active duties: his current non-operational job as a fire prevention officeMore example sentences
- They have been put on non-operational firearms duties.
- The two officers remained at work, on non-operational duties, as the Crown Prosecution Service considers whether to bring any criminal charges against them.
- Up to 3,000 non-operational managers will lose their jobs although it remained unclear last night where the majority of losses will be.
More definitions of non-operationalDefinition of non-operational in:
- The US English dictionary