- Lasting or acting for only a limited period of time: the council is made up of five permanent and ten non-permanent membersMore example sentences
- No lasting damage would be done to the land, as any structures used are strictly non-permanent.
- I'm not sure how the story ended, but I hope they all made it out with minimal, or should I say, non-permanent damage.
- Another suggestion was for a non-permanent art and crafts market concentrating on local goods until something more permanent becomes economically viable.
More definitions of non-permanentDefinition of non-permanent in:
- The US English dictionary