- A person regarded as non-existent or unimportant, or as having no rights; an ignored or forgotten person: these players were famous within their own communities, but non-persons outside them Compare with unperson.More example sentences
- Can you give us a glimpse into what it is like to have become a non-person amongst your former community?
- It was like I was a non-person and it left me feeling quite disgusted and upset.
- Widows were considered burdens upon the community and family and they became non-persons.
More definitions of non-personDefinition of non-person in:
- The US English dictionary