- 1Not relating to or involving science or technology: a simple, non-technical procedureMore example sentences
- It is my intention to help and answer this question with non-technical, real world solutions and to give a solid overview of the storage options and how they work.
- It organises the non-technical aspects of the programme, for example, team building, diet, fitness and communication skills.
- Informing society about the non-technical aspects and implications of engineering has been the aim of the nine-year-old Bridging the Gap lecture series.
- 1.1Not having or requiring specialized or technical knowledge: a non-technical account of the development of electronicsMore example sentences
- Almost all of them revolve around a failure of non-technical business people to understand basic technology facts.
- Our system is web-based, user-friendly and absolutely non-technical.
- This isn't the first time I've run in to a problem like this, particularly when dealing with websites of non-technical people.
- More example sentences
- Home Office minister Hazel Blears said: ‘There is a clear need for easy-to-understand and simple independent advice for non-technically minded people who use computers either at home or at work.’
- The only saving grace is that the key question about whether the person had passed by a special street intersection is usually not understood by non-technically inclined people.
More definitions of non-technicalDefinition of non-technical in:
- The US English dictionary