Definition of non-verbal in English:
Not involving or using words or speech: forms of non-verbal communication
More example sentences
- Practice will help you improve how you speak as well as your use of non-verbal communication.
- The translator must pay special attention to the non-verbal aspects of communication.
- The non-verbal cues given during a face-to-face meeting will not come across in an electronic survey.
- Example sentences
- He glanced at Andrew as if to ask him non-verbally if that would be alright.
- He was also young and he would connect with us, verbally and non-verbally.
- A good communicator knows that what we communicate non-verbally can be more meaningful than the words we use.
Definition of non-verbal in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan