Not having or using a vote: a non-voting delegate
More example sentences
- Its constitution permitted others to join and made provision for voting and non-voting members.
- They have a non-voting delegate in the House, but making deals for votes is often how the House does business.
- There was a non-voting member of the House of Representatives from 1992.
- Example sentences
- It was above all the large number of non-voters who made the SVP the strongest party.
- Nevertheless, quite a few non-voters have so far registered their reasons for avoiding the ballot box.
- Yes, the non-voters may very well make up a significant fraction of the 100,000 protestors.
Definition of non-voting in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.