- A simple restaurant where Asian noodle dishes are served: she worked as a waitress in a city centre noodle barMore example sentences
- To get acquainted with this charming district, packed with shops crammed with trinkets, family-style noodle bars, elegant Chinese restaurants, art galleries and museums, take a walking tour.
- As a friend and I mounted our regulation 1960s Chinese bicycles and began to ride off towards the nearest noodle bar, he told me the one rule I must obey when cycling in China: just keep looking forward.
- The magistrates heard that he had worked at the noodle bar for five months, but his English was poor and communication with his colleagues was very limited.
More definitions of noodle barDefinition of noodle bar in:
- The US English dictionary