- A function that represents the distribution of many random variables as a symmetrical bell-shaped graph.More example sentences
- For a profession whose statistical underpinnings in empirical research are most comfortably based on normal distributions, this skewed distribution begs investigation.
- Two qualities of a normal distribution graph are skinny ‘tails’ and perfect symmetry.
- None of the histograms suggest multimodal distributions and tests of normality indicate normal distributions.
More definitions of normal distributionDefinition of normal distribution in:
- The US English dictionary