Definition of notebook in English:
1A small book with blank or ruled pages for writing notes in: he copied the number into his notebook
More example sentences
- When at art college I much preferred flicking through people's notebooks and sketch books than their finished pieces.
- The falling leaves land on her books, notebooks, school bag and hair as if each leaf knows its final destination.
- Books are open on every surface, and there are many pages of notebooks strewn around.
1.1A laptop computer, especially a small, slim one.
- Data loss associated with notebooks and portable computers is even more drastic.
- Next, use the hardware profile to tell the computer it's a notebook with a docking station.
- However, notebooks and laptops haven't had the luxury of big drives until recently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan