Definition of noteworthy in English:
Worth paying attention to; interesting or significant: noteworthy features [with clause]: it is noteworthy that no one at the Bank has accepted responsibility for the failure
More example sentences
- This feature is as noteworthy for its censorship woes as it is for its content.
- Another noteworthy feature that is missing is the ability to organize troops in formations.
- A second noteworthy feature concerns the role of the European Parliament.
notable, worthy of note, interesting, of particular interest, significant, worthy of mention, worth taking a look at, noticeable;
remarkable, impressive, important, striking, outstanding, memorable, unique, special, prominent, conspicuous;
- Example sentences
- Well, if you feel the same, then you're probably going to want to check out Man on Fire, a good flick that is kept from noteworthiness by some serious problems.
- Personally, I think that school lunch programs have taken the path of every other bungling government bureaucracy and are achieving noteworthiness for inefficiency.
- What I found of particular noteworthiness was the exploration of just how much a part crime (as a subject matter) has played in our fiction.
Words that rhyme with noteworthyroadworthy
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan