- A short novel or long short story.More example sentences
- He has since written short stories, a novella, novels and even a thriller set in the Pacific.
- Whilst in Bulgaria, he has written four novels, three novellas, many short stories and has also found time to write a weekly arts review for The Sofia Echo.
- With 24 novels, various novellas, articles, short stories, non fiction books and countless credits under his belt, it might be strange to find such a celebrated author finding solace in the North West of Ireland.
early 20th century: from Italian, 'novel'.
More definitions of novellaDefinition of novella in:
- The US English dictionary