nounUS • informal
- A place or situation of no significance, promise, or interest: an unhappy girl stuck in industrial Nowheresville, UKMore example sentences
- In those days, long before comic shops were conceivable, especially in the nowheresville, Leicestershire where I lived, American comics were as rare and sporadic a presence as nylons in wartime.
- After Erica and her family moved to the nowheresville of Hallenburg, New Hampshire when Erica was twelve they decided to enroll her into Franklin Kastler Academy.
- The soundtrack to Rachel Lowe's video piece is more restrained - on two screens side by side we watch a woman smoke fags and drink coffee, and hear the fuzzy hubbub of the nowheresville shopping mall she's in.
More definitions of nowheresvilleDefinition of nowheresville in:
- The US English dictionary