- A cylindrical or round spout at the end of a pipe, hose, or tube used to control a jet of gas or liquid: he twisted the nozzle of the shower head [with modifier]: petrol pump nozzlesMore example sentences
- Design for winter operation must include self-draining pipes and winter nozzles if sprinkler irrigation is used.
- Its accessories include the necessary hoses, wands, nozzles, hydrant adapters and an injector.
- Major oil companies have recently agreed to standardise the colour of their nozzles and hoses for unleaded and diesel pumps to reduce customer confusion.
More definitions of nozzleDefinition of nozzle in:
- The US English dictionary