- (Of a country or region) not having or allowing any nuclear weapons, materials, or power: a nuclear-free zoneMore example sentences
- If we are really a nuclear-free country, why is radioactive material going up and down State Highway 1?
- ‘The legislature has said it wants a nuclear-free country, but the decision was to resume construction of the plant,’ Shih said.
- Premier Chang Chun-hsiung also appealed yesterday to participants to remain calm in their campaign for a nuclear-free homeland and to be rational in their endeavors.
More definitions of nuclear-freeDefinition of nuclear-free in:
- The US English dictionary