- A substance that will sustain a fission chain reaction so that it can be used as a source of nuclear energy.More example sentences
- Indeed, the use of nuclear fuels for energy and the deposition of correctly packaged waste forms hundreds of metres underground will, over time, decrease Earth's background radiation field at surface level.
- I'm going to focus on two aspects of nuclear energy; the carbon dioxide emissions from the nuclear fuel cycle and its very poor economics.
- He gives documented evidence in his book that if 11 per cent of the arable land was planted with hemp it would replace all dependence on fossil fuels and nuclear fuels, which we know are detrimental to both the human race and the environment.
More definitions of nuclear fuelDefinition of nuclear fuel in:
- The US English dictionary