- A shell-less marine mollusc of the order Nudibranchia; a sea slug.More example sentences
- Equally well represented in these waters are invertebrates such as crinoids, nudibranchs and featherduster worms.
- While Antarctic sponges are indeed subject to little, if any, fish predation, they are heavily preyed on by sea stars and nudibranchs.
- While the adult nudibranch is correctly identified, the veliger larva is not a nudibranch.
More definitions of nudibranchDefinition of nudibranch in:
- The US English dictionary