North American informal
Definition of nutso in English:
Mad: if you had to work at those screens all day you’d go nutso
More example sentences
- She gets to go out on a date with Barry in which he further displays a capacity for nutso violence by trashing the men's room.
- I spent three hours working on nutso email problems earlier today, but thought I was over it.
- The star will play a nutso photographic shop assistant who decides to develop a relationship with Gladiator star Connie Nielsen.
noun (plural nutsos)Back to top
A mad or eccentric person.
- Imagine what would happen if a bunch of nutsos seized an elementary school on the Friday before the election and threatened to blow it up if we didn't empty the place.
- I just want them identified for the right-wing nutsos that they are.
- Franz is the jolly nutso, neo-Nazi musical composer.
Definition of nutso in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan