North American informal
Definition of nutso in English:
Mad: if you had to work at those screens all day you’d go nutso
More example sentences
- She gets to go out on a date with Barry in which he further displays a capacity for nutso violence by trashing the men's room.
- I spent three hours working on nutso email problems earlier today, but thought I was over it.
- The star will play a nutso photographic shop assistant who decides to develop a relationship with Gladiator star Connie Nielsen.
noun (plural nutsos)Back to top
A mad or eccentric person.
- Imagine what would happen if a bunch of nutsos seized an elementary school on the Friday before the election and threatened to blow it up if we didn't empty the place.
- I just want them identified for the right-wing nutsos that they are.
- Franz is the jolly nutso, neo-Nazi musical composer.
Definition of nutso in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.