- New variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.More example sentences
- The clinical and neuropathological features of Kuru include those found in nvCJD, and both diseases involve the lymporeticular system.
- The OED is the only dictionary that has both vCJD and nvCJD, and it simply expands the acronyms, without indicating that the two terms are different ways of referring to the same thing.
- That would also fit with the decades-long incubation period for CJD and nvCJD.
More definitions of nvCJDDefinition of nvCJD in:
- The US English dictionary