- A program into which another program is translated by an assembler or compiler.More example sentences
- A non-source executable file is also called an object program.
- The object program is generated after optimization simply by transcribing the information encoded in the quadruples into machine instructions.
- After many studies of FORTRAN programs in situations where the execution speed of the object program was a critical factor, we realized that the FORTRAN H Extended compiler did not always produce the expected highly optimized code.
More definitions of object programDefinition of object program in:
- The US English dictionary