- A railway carriage with large windows designed to provide a good view of passing scenery.More example sentences
- Vintage carriages (restored at a cost of $15 million) include two dining cars, two club cars, a 1948 rear observation car, and Pullman sleeping cars (compartments have twin berths and enclosed toilets).
- The open observation car was originally Canadian Pacific, used in British Columbia.
- The lightning show was spectacular, though the cold shower pouring in between each car discouraged us from traveling to the observation car to watch.
More definitions of observation carDefinition of observation car in:
- The US English dictionary