- The time when one is not at work; one’s leisure time: in her off-hours, Lee practices yogaMore example sentences
- When kindergartners began going to the toilet the first thing in the morning to inspect the work she had done during her off-hours, she realized how much joy her murals could give others.
- Photos and documents show the assistant city attorney was followed by police officers in her off-hours.
- The idea of voluntarily signing up for a class that necessitates me spending even more time at the hospital during my off-hours is not enticing, to say the least.
More definitions of off-hoursDefinition of off-hours in:
- The US English dictionary