- A printed copy of an article that originally appeared as part of a larger publication.More example sentences
- They signed up for two copies of the book and ordered an additional two hundred offprints of the lithographic view.
- I found that I have a few other offprints of earlier articles of mine, sitting there uselessly on the shelf.
- A similar bound collection of offprints can be found in the University of Toronto Archives.
More definitions of offprintDefinition of offprint in:
- The US English dictionary