- 1An elderly woman.More example sentences
- Next we have his wife, the little old lady, sari and sneaker-sporting.
- She was a lovely, motherly old lady with a mane of white hair wound into a compact bun.
- She suddenly recognised the old lady as Sapna's mother.
- 1.1 (one's old lady) • informal A person’s mother or a man’s wife or girlfriend: my old lady’s nearly ninetyMore example sentences
- Denis called his fiancée ‘my old lady’.
- Dru World Order is the ideal soundtrack for sipping Cristal, polishing your diamonds or making sweet love to your old lady.
More definitions of old ladyDefinition of old lady in:
- The US English dictionary