adjective[attributive] • pseudo-archaic
- In or relating to an old-fashioned style that is intended to be quaint and attractive: Ye Olde Tea ShoppeMore example sentences
- Morris dancers often claim to be keeping alive a quaint ye olde English custom.
- You'll find them on estates yes, but also in the nice, leafy suburbs and in quaint olde English villages.
- Mikah had thought it looked like ye olde Greek style, and so Skylar was wearing it.
More definitions of oldeDefinition of olde in:
- The US English dictionary