- A natural or artificial mixture of essential oils and a resin, e.g. balsam.More example sentences
- Because the oleoresin of resin vesicles is a low-viscous liquid, it can be detected by high-resolution C MAS NMR spectra in vivo.
- The oleoresins are then converted into a slow-drying natural lacquer, which is used to protect paintings and other works of art.
- The Copaifera paupera tree produces an aromatic oleoresin that is made into oil that contains copalic acid and sesquiterpenes with reported anti-inflammatory properties, and is applied topically to herpes blisters.
More definitions of oleoresinDefinition of oleoresin in:
- The US English dictionary