- A dull olive-green colour, used in some military uniforms.More example sentences
- Trip wires are similar in appearance to very fine thread; they are olive-drab green in color and weighted at the free end.
- In mid-September, our B - 25 Group received a single, strange new airplane in olive-drab camouflage, called the YO - 59.
- Bert weaved through the smoldering jungle, passing abandoned, fire-gutted, olive-drab vehicles licked by dying flames and centuries-old banyan trees splintered by shrapnel and shell.
More definitions of olive drabDefinition of olive drab in:
- The US English dictionary