- (Of goods) supplied on condition that they may be returned if not satisfactory: we would be happy to send you a selection on approvalMore example sentences
- She immediately sent him three tree of life panels on approval, which he returned because ‘I don't think they really suit the style of my house.’
- We will rush a framing job when necessary to accommodate and will not add rush fees; we allow work to go out on approval and be returned if it does not work; and we offer free consultation services.
- He added that services like discounts, selection, art on approval, flaming, installation, commissions and delivery can help, as well.
More definitions of on approvalDefinition of on approval in:
- The US English dictionary