- Denoting a process or procedure that can be completed with one click of a button on a computer mouse, touchpad, etc.: more than six million songs are available for preview and one-click purchaseMore example sentences
- It's light-weight, and fast-loading, and the process of adding DVDs to your queue is one-click simple.
- My DVD collection bears the scars of late-night one-click impulse sessions.
- Macro statements make checking answers and rerandomizing cells a simple 'one-click' process for the student.
More definitions of one-clickDefinition of one-click in:
- The US English dictionary