- Denoting a business capable of supplying all of a customer’s needs within a particular range of goods or services: the one-stop shop serves local residents seeking advice on council servicesMore example sentences
- Ambitious plans for a one-stop shop transforming customer access to York council services have been stalled amid rising cost fears.
- It wants to see the building turned into a business centre, with broadband provision, or perhaps a one-stop shop for council services.
- It also makes us a one-stop shop that can service all our customers' needs.
More definitions of one-stopDefinition of one-stop in:
- The US English dictionary