- 1(Of an electrical device or facility) able to be operated simply at or as though at the touch of a button: our phones offer one-touch dialling of emergency numbersMore example sentences
- Dyson engineers also focused on designing a dustbin that would empty easily and hygienically, so the Telescope features a new one-touch trigger action that lets the user empty the bin without fuss or mess.
- The 35306 has a one-touch pump providing for one-handed operation and eliminates spraying and splashing.
- The MX Duo also has a full-featured keyboard, complete with the additional F function keys and many one-touch buttons.
- 2 Soccer Denoting fast-moving play in which players manage to control and pass the ball with the first touch of the foot: a confident victory full of irresistible one-touch footballMore example sentences
- They like to play the game with one-touch, two-touch passing football, the way it should be played.
- Switzerland work the ball forward with some cute one-touch football, but the crucial touches are letting them down and the crowded French midfield can tidy up with ease.
- The goal was the result of an excellent one-touch play involving four players.
More definitions of one-touchDefinition of one-touch in:
- The US English dictionary