- Involving, done, or operated by only one woman.More example sentences
- It's a one-woman operation - the charming Singh bakes it all and sells it all herself.
- Consequently sales for these oftentimes one-woman operations far exceed those at most other conventions.
- This one-woman band fiddled and jigged from Dent to Barrow to Bradford during her recent winter tour, bringing a smile to the faces of shoppers across the North.
More definitions of one-womanDefinition of one-woman in:
- The US English dictionary