- A newspaper page opposite the editorial page, devoted to personal comment, feature articles, etc.: [as modifier]: an op-ed pieceMore example sentences
- Needless to say, these are not the people who write the op-ed pages of European newspapers.
- So he wrote an op-ed piece in the newspapers and people started hearing about Wikipedia.
- His foreign minister wrote an article in the op-ed page of The Washington Post this week.
More definitions of op-edDefinition of op-ed in:
- The US English dictionary