1Availability to all: open access to academic research
More example sentences
- Scholars need to understand how their intellectual property can be protected with open access.
- The result, we predict, will be the rapid achievement of the dream of open access to scientific research.
- All things being equal, a better choice for authors, from a copyright perspective, is open access.
1.1A system where users of a library have direct access to bookshelves.
- Instead, there are excellent facsimiles on open access.
- And now we have institutional repositories and open access to manage.
- Most holdings are on open access and require no retrieval by Library staff.
Definition of open access in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.