- The pathway between the optic chiasma and the brain.More example sentences
- The nerve fibres in the optic tract terminate in two main areas of the brain.
- The medial part of the lateral geniculate body is commonly confused with the medial root of the optic tract.
- For targets close to the optic tract light-evoked fiber discharges are identified by listening for alterations in neuronal discharges that coincide with a light stimulus.
More definitions of optic tractDefinition of optic tract in:
- The US English dictionary