- The distance which in a vacuum would contain the same number of wavelengths as the actual path taken by a ray of light.More example sentences
- For the interferometry to work, the optical paths have to be stable to fractions of a wavelength.
- Two tandem cells with a total optical path length of 1 cm were used for measuring the difference spectra.
- The compact nature of the photoreceptor mass requires the pigment screen to be extremely dense, as very short optical paths separate receptors from each other.
More definitions of optical pathDefinition of optical path in:
- The US English dictionary